Recovery does not end with detox and inpatient treatment. At Positive Pathways, we provide care throughout your recovery. We serve the Pittsburgh area with our outpatient rehab programs. For clients who are able to live independently but still want or need support, we offer outpatient rehab. Clients come to our facility at scheduled times and receive high-quality care. And when the day’s sessions finish, clients return home or to a sober-living residence.
Lasting sobriety is a lifelong commitment. However, through services like our co-occurring disorder treatment program, trauma therapy, medication-assisted treatment programs, and substance abuse treatment programs, you can build healthy habits and coping skills for lifelong recovery.
Why Choose Pennsylvania Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs?
Recovery typically starts with detox, and many patients then choose an inpatient rehab option. Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs are the final phases of your recovery. At this point, you return to your normal life, but with the additional support of the professionals at our outpatient rehab center.
Typically, outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs provide you with regular individual or group therapy sessions. In our Pennsylvania outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs, our clinical psychiatrist is available several days a week for sessions. We also provide medication-assisted treatment programs to help you overcome addiction with reduced cravings and more resilience to triggers.
Some patients choose to stay in sober-living facilities while in outpatient rehab. If your home environment is not stable, a sober-living facility can be an excellent complement to an outpatient drug rehab program.
Benefits of Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
An outpatient addiction treatment program is not the best fit for everyone. Some individuals need the rigid structure and accountability of an inpatient program. But if you need help battling addiction and cannot commit to a residential program, our Pennsylvania outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program might be right for you.
Some of the benefits of an outpatient program versus an inpatient program include:
- Flexibility – Typically, outpatient programs can work around your schedule. This is beneficial for those who feel like they can’t leave their job or family for an extended period. Additionally, our clients can go to school during their recovery.
- Access to family – Throughout the outpatient rehab program, we emphasize family involvement and support because loved ones can help encourage you to stay on the path to sobriety
- Support outside the center – Because you’ll be spending more time outside than inside the center, you can work on finding a network to support you long-term.
- Freedom to pursue hobbies and interests – Get back to the life you want by pursuing the things that addiction kept you from enjoying.
Learn More About Positive Pathways
If you are ready to work on your recovery through an outpatient drug and alcohol rehab center, contact Positive Pathways today.
Services that we provide:
- Trauma therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment programs
- Substance abuse treatment programs
We know that recovery is not always an easy process. That’s why our experienced, qualified staff will be here to support you throughout the process. We have centers conveniently located on Murray Avenue in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, on Wabash Street in the West End of Pittsburgh, and on Rochester Road in Cranberry Township, PA. When you or your loved one is ready to take the next step, reach out to us at 412.224.2812.